1.Register through our website
For pre-enrolment and accommodation booking - should you be interested in applying for it -, you must register in the course and send us a copy of your passport or ID card, and pay the registration fees either through credit card or bank transfer.
Make sure that your full name and surname is included in the payment request and remember that Cursos Internacionales will not be responsible for the bank charges.
Our banking data are::
Bank name: ABANCA
Bank address: Montero Rios 7, 1º, 15701 Santiago de Compostela
IBAN: ES81 2080 0388 2330 4000 1154
2.The payment of the registration and accommodation costs should be done 15 days before the course start date.
3.Cancellations must be communicated in writing to the International Courses Office. This is our cancellation policy.
General conditions for cancellation of the course before the start of the course:
• Once the course has started there is no refund.
• Less than 15 days before the start of the course: 200€ cancellation fee.
• 15 days or more before the start of the course: 60€ cancellation fee.
• More than 10 days before the start of the course, there is no charge.
• 10 days or less before the starting of the course, one week lodging fee will be charged.
• The change of accommodation, once the course has started, will imply an additional charge of 200€.
• If the course has started, there is no refund.
• The student has to prove Visa refusal with an official document and a fee of 200€ will be charged. If no official refusal document is presented, there is no refund.