DURATION: On request
The Camino de Santiago is studied by universities all over the world, as it provides a multidisciplinary approach to the past and present of Spanish and European culture.
Cursos Internacionales organises tailor-made programmes with different duration, structures and contents which include walking a stretch of the Camino, and combine on-campus classes with en-route lessons taught by specialist teachers of the University of Santiago both in English and in Spanish.
Register through our website
For pre-enrolment and accommodation booking - should you be interested in applying for it -, you must register in the course and send us a copy of your passport or ID card, and pay the registration fees either through credit card or bank transfer.
Make sure that your full name and surname is included in the payment request and remember that Cursos Internacionales will not be responsible for the bank charges.
Our banking data are as follows:
Cursos Internacionais - Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
Bank's name: ABANCA
Address: Montero Rios 7, 1º
15701 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
IBAN: ES81 2080 0388 2330 4000 1154
The payment of the registration and accommodation costs should be done 15 days before the course start date.
Cancellations must be communicated in writing to the International Courses Office.
This is our cancellation policy:
- Once the course has started, there is no refund.
- Less than 15 days before the start of the course, a 200 €
- 15 days or more before the start of the course, a 60 € cancellation
- More than 10 days before the start of the course, there is no
- 10 days or less before the starting of the course, one week
lodging fee will be charged.
- The change of accomodation, once the course has started, will imply an additional charge of 200 €.
3. Visa refusals:
- If the course has started, there is no refund.
- The student has to prove Visa refusal with an official document and a fee of 100 € will be charged.
If no official document is presented, there is no refund.
Feel at home: halls of residence, families and shared apartments
Enjoy your experience...
Discover a unique region!
All you need to know!
Your best allies to improve your Spanish or learn it from scratch
A great small town!
Building on the past, looking to the future
to study at Cursos Internacionales de Santiago de Compostela